Some statistics: (Total citations : 425), (H-Index : 9) You can find more publication metrics here.
The data and codes which are not publicly released might be available upon request.
|Article In Preparation||Intended For Journal|
6. DES Collaboration (including A. Farahi), The Distribution of centering from the RedMaPPer Cluster Finding Algorithm and the Impact on richness estimation
5. DES Collaboration (including A. Farahi), Modeling projection effects in optically selected cluster cataloguesStellar mass as a galaxy cluster mass proxy and stellar-to-halo connection in the Dark Energy Survey redMaPPer clusters
4. A. Farahi, et al., X-ray observables of redMaPPer galaxy clusters in Dark Energy Survey Year 1 data, with application in mass - richness intrinsic scatter
3. DES Collaboration (including A. Farahi), Modeling projection effects in optically selected cluster catalogues
2. A. Farahi, et al., LoCuSS: The First Measurment of Gas and Stellar Property Covariance
1. S. Mulroy, A. Farahi, et al., LoCuSS: Galaxy Cluster Scaling Relations
8. E. M. Schwartz, J. A. Webb, A. Chojnacki, A. Farahi, J. D. Abernethy, The Search for Lead Pipes in Flint, Michigan: An Algorithmic Approach for Infrastructure Remediation Facing Uncertainty, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
7. A. Farahi, R. R. Gupta, C. Krawiec, A. A. Plazas, R. C. Wolf, Astronomers' and Physicists' Attitudes Towards Education & Public Outreach: A Case Study with The Dark Energy Survey, Science Communication
6. DES Collaboration (including A. Farahi), Dark Energy Survey Year 1 Results: Weak Lensing Mass Calibration of redMaPPer Galaxy Clusters, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
5. J. Mayers, K. Romer, A. Farahi, et al., Correlations between X-ray properties and Black Hole Mass in AGN: towards a new method to estimate black hole mass from short exposure X-ray observations, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
4. A. Farahi, J. Stroud, The Michigan Data Science Team: A Data Science Education Program with Significant Social Impact, DSW-2018
3. J. D. Abernethy, A. Chojnacki, A. Farahi, E. M. Schwartz, J. A. Webb, ActiveRemediation: The Search for Lead Pipes in Flint, Michigan, KDD-2018
2. DES Collaboration (including A. Farahi), The Dark Energy Survey Data Release 1, The Astrophysical Journal
1. A. Farahi, et al., Localized massive halo properties in BAHAMAS and MACSIS simulations: scalings, log-normality, and covariance, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Refereed Journal Publications
11. Farahi, A. et al.; The XXL Survey. XXIII. The Mass Scale of XXL Clusters from Ensemble Spectroscopy, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Accepted
10. A. Valotti, M. Pierre, A. Farahi; A. E. Evrard, L. Faccioli, J. L. Sauvageot, N. Clerc, F. Pacaud, The cosmological analysis of X-ray cluster surveys: IV. Testing ASpiX with template-based cosmological simulations, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Accepted
9. M. Pierre, et al. (including A. Farahi), The XXL survey: First results and future, Astronomische Nachrichten 338, 334 (2017)
8. A. Farahi, A. E. Evrard, E. Rozo, E. S. Rykoff, R. H.Wechsler, Galaxy cluster mass estimation from stacked spectroscopic analysis, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 460, 3900 (2016)
7. M. Pierre, et al. (including A. Farahi), The XXL Survey: I. Scientific motivations - XMM-Newton observing plan - Follow-up observations and simulation programme, Astronomy and Astrophysics 592, A1 (2016)
6. D. Arean, A. Farahi, L. A. Pando Zayas, I. Salazar Landea, A. Scardicchio, Holographic p-wave superconductor with disorder, Journal of High Energy Physics 2015, 46 (2015)
5. A. E. Evrard, P. Arnault, D. Huterer, A. Farahi, A model for multiproperty galaxy cluster statistics, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 441, 3562 (2014)
4. A. Farahi, L. A. Pando Zayas, Gravitational collapse, chaos in CFT correlators and the information paradox, Physics Letters B 734, 31 (2014)
3. D. Arean, A. Farahi, L. A. Pando Zayas, I. S. Landea, A. Scardicchio, Holographic superconductor with disorder, Physical Review D 89, 106003 (2014)
2. A. Farahi, A. J. Benson, Excursion set theory for correlated random walks, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 433, 3428 (2013)
1. A. J. Benson, A. Farahi, S. Cole, L. A. Moustakas, A. Jenkins, M. Lovell, R. Kennedy, J. Helly, C. Frenk, Dark matter halo merger histories beyond cold dark matter - I. Methods and application to warm dark matter, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 428, 1774 (2013)
Conference & Workshop Contributions
6. Stroud, Jonathan; Farahi, Arya; Machine Learning Challenges as a Platform for Data Science Education and Public Service, Machine Learning Challenges as a Research Tool, NIPS Workshops, 2017.
5. Cell, Allie et al. (including Farahi, Arya); Understanding Blight Ticket Compliance in Detroit, Chicago Data Science for Social Goode, 2017.
4. Gardner, Josh; Koutra, Danai; Mroueh, Jawad; Pang, Victor; Farahi, Arya; Krassenstein, Sam; Webb, Jared; Driving with Data: Modeling and Forecasting Vehicle Fleet Maintenance in Detroit, Chicago Data Science for Social Goode, 2017.
3. Farahi, Arya; Mulroy, Sarah; Evrard, August E.; Smith, Graham; Closed Box Nature of Galaxy Clusters through Multi-wavelength Analysis, American Astronomical Society, HEAD meeting #16, 2017.
2. Chojnacki, Alex; Dai, Chengyu; Farahi, Arya; Shi, Guangsha; Webb, Jared; Zhang, Daniel T.; Abernethy, Jacob; Schwartz, Eric; A Data Science Approach to Understanding Residential Water Contamination in Flint, Applied Data Science track paper at KDD, 2017.
1. Abernethy, Jacob et al. (including Farahi, Arya); Flint Water Crisis: Data-Driven Risk Assessment Via Residential Water Testing, Bloomberg Data for Good Exchange, 2016.
arXiv e-print Articles
2. DESI Collaboration (including Farahi, Arya); The DESI Experiment Part II: Instrument Design, 2016.
1. DESI Collaboration (including Farahi, Arya); The DESI Experiment Part I: Science,Targeting, and Survey Design, 2016.